Gene therapy deals, clinical trials transparency and sartan medicine reviews… what’s new for pharma in business?
Stephanie Sutton | | Quick Read
Deals & acquisitions
- GlaxoSmithKline is acquiring oncology company Tesaro for $5.1 billion. Tesaro is the maker of Zejula, PARP inhibitor treatment for ovarian cancer. The company has a number of other oncology assets in its pipeline.
- Janssen Pharmaceuticals has entered into a collaboration with MeiraGTx to develop and commercialize gene therapies for the treatment of inherited retinal diseases. The two companies are also entering into a research collaboration to further develop AAV manufacturing technology, as well as clinical and commercial manufacturing supply agreements for the clinical and research programs.
Read the full article now
Log in or register to read this article in full and gain access to The Medicine Maker’s entire content archive. It’s FREE and always will be!
Or register now - it’s free and always will be!
You will benefit from:
- Unlimited access to ALL articles
- News, interviews & opinions from leading industry experts
- Receive print (and PDF) copies of The Medicine Maker magazine
Or Login via Social Media
By clicking on any of the above social media links, you are agreeing to our Privacy Notice.