Continuous processing, exporting generics and alleviating drug shortages… what’s new for pharma in business?
Stephanie Sutton | | Quick Read
- Sanofi has opened a “digital manufacturing” facility in Framingham, Massachusetts, which makes use of intensified, continuous bioprocessing technology, as well as paperless and data-driven manufacturing. The company is also planning to digitally upgrade some of its older plants in Toronto (Canada), Suzano (Brazil), Waterford (Ireland), Sisteron (France), and Geel (Belgium).
- The Shanghai Institute of Pharmaceutical Industry has received an FDA warning letter after refusing a planned inspection. The facility is listed as a contract testing laboratory for API characterization and identification.
Read the full article now
Log in or register to read this article in full and gain access to The Medicine Maker’s entire content archive. It’s FREE and always will be!
Or register now - it’s free and always will be!
You will benefit from:
- Unlimited access to ALL articles
- News, interviews & opinions from leading industry experts
- Receive print (and PDF) copies of The Medicine Maker magazine
Or Login via Social Media
By clicking on any of the above social media links, you are agreeing to our Privacy Notice.