Topping the Charts
Celebrating pharma’s best employers
Maryam Mahdi | | Quick Read
What makes a good pharmaceutical employer? Science asked over 7,000 people this question in its annual ‘Top Employer’ survey to determine the ingredients required for a positive work culture. For 2020, five key characteristics emerged as having significant importance to employees:
- innovative leadership in the industry
- respectful treatment of staff
- social responsibility
- a work culture that aligns with staff’s personal values
Regeneron ranked top of the opinion poll – a victory that the company’s executive vice-president, Drew Murphy, puts down to a science-first approach. “Our commercial people don’t tell our researchers what to do. The scientists set the agenda. And if you do science the right way, you never really fail. You either succeed or learn something more valuable,” he said in a statement (1).
The full list can be found here https://bit.ly/3nogIZ7
Enjoy our FREE content!
Log in or register to gain full unlimited access to all content on the The Medicine Maker site. It’s FREE!
Or register now - it’s free!
You will benefit from:
- Unlimited access to ALL articles
- News, interviews & opinions from leading industry experts
- Receive print (and PDF) copies of The Medicine Maker magazine
- AG Levine, “2020’s Top Employers: Rapid response to COVID-19, diversity, and innovation” (2020). Available at https://bit.ly/3nogIZ7.