Returning to Spain
CPhI Worldwide will return on October 9-11, 2018, at the IFEMA, Feria de Madrid, Spain.
sponsored by CPHi
CPhI Worldwide 2018 will include 2500 exhibitors and 20 zones covering the entire supply chain, from ingredients, APIs, and excipients, to contract services, packaging, machinery, and more. CPhI Worldwide also includes a number of co-located events:
- ICSE connects the pharmaceutical community with contract service providers – with representatives from clinical trials services, logistics providers, data management, CROs and CDMOs. Jim Miller, former President of PharmSource, will present on the outlook of CDMOs and consider the “what ifs” the industry faces in the next 5 years.
- InnoPack allows buyers to investigate the newest innovations in pharma packaging solutions, including anti-tempering devices, drug-stable barrier solutions and single dose applicator systems. A workshop, run by Victor Bell, President of Environmental Packaging International, will discuss today’s common packaging goals and how companies are taking actions to meet them – with a particular focus on overcoming the sustainability crisis.
- P-MEC Europe features international exhibitors and manufacturers from pharmaceutical equipment companies focused on instrumental analysis, measuring and testing technologies, materials testing, laboratory and quality control.
- Finished Dosage Formulation (FDF) brings together every aspect of the finished dosage supply chain, from big pharma and CMOs to in/out licensing and dossier specialists. A panel discussion around “Creating a Sustainable Market” will see industry thought-leaders come together to examine how the world’s market is predicted to grow over the next decade. Meanwhile, speeches on the rise of biosimilars and next-in-class biologics by Uwe Gudat from Fresenius Kabi, and Roman Ivanov from BIOCAID will decipher the rules, regulations and barriers surrounding these increasingly valuable products.
- The latest addition to the cluster of events is bioLIVE, which will focus on the intersections between business and biotech. bioLIVE will host special sessions on the potential roles of AI, the emergence of cell and gene therapies, and key bioprocessing and biomanufacturing innovations that are shaping the industry. Representatives from Ireland’s National Institute for Bioprocessing Research and Training (NIBRT) will also speak on tackling the global biopharma workforce shortage.
Beyond the exhibition…
Attendees to CPhI Worldwide can also look forward to:
- Pharma Insight Briefings will take place on all three days of the conference and provide a go-to space for pharmaceutical professionals looking to explore emerging therapeutic areas and new business opportunities. Key insights include quality by design, the wider implications of Brexit on the pharma sector, and what the digital future means for pharma.
- A Country Pavillion Roundtable (Tuesday October 9) will provide attendees with the opportunity to network and discuss issues surrounding import and export strategy, regulation, industry growth, new markets and the challenges faced by the pharmaceutical market across the globe.
- The CPhI’s Women in Leadership Forum (Wednesday October 10) allows women to share their experiences, expertise and leadership techniques. For the first time, men will also be welcomed to join their female colleagues at this event to facilitate conversation around how men and women can work together to diversify pharma.
- The Big Data & Machine Learning Summit – Europe (Wednesday October 10), in collaboration with The Innovation Enterprise, will bring together forward-thinking researchers and data scientists to discuss their latest findings. Key topics include: the role of big data in the supply chain and analytics in drug development and discovery.
- A snap-shot of the most interesting, innovative products coming to the market can be found in the Innovation Gallery. Attendees can also register for an Innovation Tour, where the CPhI exhibition floor will be explained with inside information on API selection and successful generic formulation development.
Enjoy our FREE content!
Log in or register to gain full unlimited access to all content on the The Medicine Maker site. It’s FREE and always will be!
Or register now - it’s free and always will be!
You will benefit from:
- Unlimited access to ALL articles
- News, interviews & opinions from leading industry experts
- Receive print (and PDF) copies of The Medicine Maker magazine
Or Login via Social Media
By clicking on any of the above social media links, you are agreeing to our Privacy Notice.