Getting to Grips With the New Generation
How will biopharmaceutical process development be affected by next-generation technologies?
Herb Lutz and Brian Hubbard |
Read the full article now
Log in or register to read this article in full and gain access to The Medicine Maker’s entire content archive. It’s FREE and always will be!
Or register now - it’s free and always will be!
You will benefit from:
- Unlimited access to ALL articles
- News, interviews & opinions from leading industry experts
- Receive print (and PDF) copies of The Medicine Maker magazine
Or Login via Social Media
By clicking on any of the above social media links, you are agreeing to our Privacy Notice.
- BioPhorum Operations Group, Biomanufacturing Technology Roadmap (2018). Available at bit.ly/2mM5lNi. Accessed June 25, 2018.
- S Gottlieb, “FDA Budget Matters: Investing in Advanced Domestic Manufacturing,” FDA Voice (2018). Available at bit.ly/2LDwQq8. Accessed June 25, 2018.
- MM Nasr et. al., “Regulatory Perspectives on Continuous Pharmaceutical Manufacturing: Moving From Theory to Practice: September 26-27, 2016”, J. Pharm. Sci., 106, 3199-3206 (2017).