The Deadline for Innovation
Nominations for The Medicine Maker’s annual Innovation Awards will close on Tuesday November 6, 2018
Stephanie Sutton |
Our annual Innovation Awards are an opportunity for vendors of bio/pharma development and manufacturing solutions to strut their stuff! The Awards will showcase some of the best product launches of 2018 that have made a difference to manufacturers’ lives. Previous winners of the Innovation Awards have included:
- 2017: A challenge agent for H3N2 developed by SGS to accelerate the clinical development of influenza vaccines.
- 2016: Centinel (Merck KGaA), which used gene-editing technology to make CHO cells resistant to Minute Virus of Mice.
- 2015: Open Innovation Platform (LEO Pharma) – a truly open innovation platform designed to bolster research in dermatology.
Read the full article now
Log in or register to read this article in full and gain access to The Medicine Maker’s entire content archive. It’s FREE and always will be!
Or register now - it’s free and always will be!
You will benefit from:
- Unlimited access to ALL articles
- News, interviews & opinions from leading industry experts
- Receive print (and PDF) copies of The Medicine Maker magazine
Or Login via Social Media
By clicking on any of the above social media links, you are agreeing to our Privacy Notice.