How adaptable manufacturing models are paving a steady path into an unpredictable future
An interview with Joe Principe (Patheon), discussing the new set of “must-haves” that are emerging from the increased need for flexibility in outsourced manufacturing partnerships.
sponsored by Patheon
Pharmaceutical companies around the world are under tremendous pressure to reduce drug costs; regulators, legislators, payers, and patients are all demanding that action be taken. Now more than ever, pharmaceutical execs are re-evaluating their traditional commercial manufacturing models in order to stay competitive and meet their financial targets.
Join Rich Whitworth, Content Director, the Medicine Maker, in an interview with Joe Principe, VP of Strategic Partnerships, Patheon, discussing the new set of “must-haves” that are emerging from the increased need for flexibility in outsourced manufacturing partnerships.
- Industry trends for bringing new products to market – pricing pressures, capital costs, and regulatory challenges.
- Demand forecasting and commercial manufacturing planning – when to insource and when to outsource.
- New outsourcing business models to consider for new product launches.
Enjoy our FREE content!
Log in or register to gain full unlimited access to all content on the The Medicine Maker site. It’s FREE and always will be!
Login if you already created an account
Or register now - it’s free and always will be!
You will benefit from:
- Unlimited access to ALL articles
- News, interviews & opinions from leading industry experts
- Receive print (and PDF) copies of The Medicine Maker magazine