Post-Pandemic Planning: What Will Change in Early-Phase Drug Development?
Join Thermo Fisher Scientific’s drug development and manufacturing experts for a unique, extended Q&A session and learn how to start navigating the new normal.
sponsored by ThermoFisher Scientific
June 30th, 2020, 11am EDT
Even as governments around the world begin to re-open, COVID-19 will have a lasting impact on how the pharmaceutical industry functions both in the immediate future and long-term. The development, trial and manufacture of medications will drastically change as sponsors find new ways to interact with both contract manufacturing organizations and patients. How can you navigate this unprecedented environment while still meeting milestones? Join Thermo Fisher Scientific’s drug development and manufacturing experts for a unique, extended Q&A session and learn how to start navigating the new normal.
Key Learning Objectives:
- The impact of COVID-19 on sponsor/CDMO relationships moving forward
- How Thermo Fisher Scientific has maintained normal CDMO operations and plans to shift to meet new needs
- Answers to your questions surrounding the new post-pandemic landscape
Enjoy our FREE content!
Log in or register to gain full unlimited access to all content on the The Medicine Maker site. It’s FREE and always will be!
Or register now - it’s free and always will be!
You will benefit from:
- Unlimited access to ALL articles
- News, interviews & opinions from leading industry experts
- Receive print (and PDF) copies of The Medicine Maker magazine
Or Login via Social Media
By clicking on any of the above social media links, you are agreeing to our Privacy Notice.