Post-Pandemic Planning: What Will Change in the Clinical Supply Chain?
Join Thermo Fisher Scientific’s drug development and clinical services experts for another Q&A session to hear about the company’s innovation.
sponsored by Thermo Fisher Scientific
July 14th, 2020, 11am EDT
COVID-19 has presented a new and enduring challenge for sponsors conducting clinical trials. How do you ensure enrolment and adherence when clinics are closed or have restricted access, trade routes are compromised, and patients are still at home? The face of clinical trials may permanently change – how do you keep up? Join Thermo Fisher Scientific’s drug development and clinical services experts for another Q&A session to hear about the company’s innovation and how you can successfully continue to move your drug forward despite new clinical trial hurdles.
- The changes the clinical supply chain will face as a lasting result of COVID-19
- How innovations from clinical service organizations such as Thermo Fisher will help move trials forward
- Answers to your questions surrounding the new post-pandemic landscape
Enjoy our FREE content!
Log in or register to gain full unlimited access to all content on the The Medicine Maker site. It’s FREE!
Or register now - it’s free!
You will benefit from:
- Unlimited access to ALL articles
- News, interviews & opinions from leading industry experts
- Receive print (and PDF) copies of The Medicine Maker magazine