Confident peptide mapping and disulfide bond analysis of an IgG2 monoclonal antibody
contributed by Thermo Fisher Scientific |
Sara Carillo and Jonathan Bones
NIBRT – The National Institute for
Bioprocessing Research and Training,
Tom Buchanan, Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Complete sequence coverage peptide map of monoclonal antibody
- Confident detection of inter- and intrachain disulfide bonds
- Sensitive detection of low-level post-translational modifications (PTMs) with excellent mass accuracy
Demonstrate the utility and capability of the Thermo Scientific™ Orbitrap Exploris™ 240 mass spectrometer for the routine characterization of biotherapeutics through LC-MS peptide mapping. Provide the analyst with full sequence coverage, high confidence in low level PTM assignment through high-resolution accurate-mass (HRAM) MS/MS identification and overall ease in the interpretation of complex data.
Read the full article now
Log in or register to read this article in full and gain access to The Medicine Maker’s entire content archive. It’s FREE!
Or register now - it’s free!
You will benefit from:
- Unlimited access to ALL articles
- News, interviews & opinions from leading industry experts
- Receive print (and PDF) copies of The Medicine Maker magazine