Strengthening Supply Chains
sponsored by Millipore Sigma
Biopharmaceutical industry dynamics are driving the need for supply chains that are robust and provide manufacturers with more process control, transparency and real-time access to detailed information, where and when they need it. This will require a transformation in the relationship between suppliers and drug manufacturers who want the ability to not only reduce production-related and process-related risks, but also to improve processes and drug product outcomes.
As a leading partner and supplier to the industry, we continue to strengthen and enhance our supply chain capabilities to help you stay ahead. Our Supply Robustness and Control program incorporates:
- Supply Chain Management, including Sales & Operation Planning
- Risk Management, including Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Planning
- Quality Control, including Supplier Quality and Change Control Management
- And transparency of information, including our industry-leading Emprove® program
This Guide provides some highlights of our program with a focus on single-use, cell culture media and chromatography.
Enjoy our FREE content!
Log in or register to gain full unlimited access to all content on the The Medicine Maker site. It’s FREE and always will be!
Or register now - it’s free and always will be!
You will benefit from:
- Unlimited access to ALL articles
- News, interviews & opinions from leading industry experts
- Receive print (and PDF) copies of The Medicine Maker magazine
Or Login via Social Media
By clicking on any of the above social media links, you are agreeing to our Privacy Notice.