Breathing New Life Into Existing Drugs
sponsored by Vectura
September 29th, 2020
11am EDT | 8am PDT | 4pm BST | 5pm CEST
Finding new uses for old drugs is now a significant trend in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry. Repurposing or repositioning a drug is often a faster and more affordable way to develop new products than de novo drug discovery and development, and the inhaled route of administration can offer significant therapeutic advantages and patient benefits.
This webinar explores the opportunities in repurposing and repositioning existing therapies for new uses, the use of technology and delivery platforms to increase differentiation, and the abbreviated regulatory pathways available to developers.
Webinar Learning Objectives
- Understanding the opportunity for repurposing existing therapies for inhaled uses
- Key considerations in selecting the right drug product candidate for development
- Understanding abbreviated regulatory strategies for repurposed therapies
Enjoy our FREE content!
Log in or register to gain full unlimited access to all content on the The Medicine Maker site. It’s FREE!
Or register now - it’s free!
You will benefit from:
- Unlimited access to ALL articles
- News, interviews & opinions from leading industry experts
- Receive print (and PDF) copies of The Medicine Maker magazine