Integrated Facility Design: Simplifying Complex Challenges
Are you ready to bring in a new aseptic filling line?
sponsored by CRB
Are you ready to bring in a new aseptic filling line? Fill lines and the associated equipment have changed a lot in the past 5 years in huge ways. Do you know how to get what you need? How can the facility wrap around what you need to do operationally? When designing complex, regulated aseptic filling facilities, it is critical that key project drivers are well understood and core requirements and design criteria are thoroughly documented in the early stage of the project. Understanding the interconnections between operations, building systems, and the facility will ensure a cohesive, well-integrated facility as the design evolves. The right design approach and expertise, when properly applied, can create a facility that is safe, compliant, operable - and beautiful!
Learning Objectives of Webinar
- Attendees will be able to identify how important it is to communicate operations functions such as loading, unloading, and environmental monitoring and other daily activities to drive decisions for operations, building systems, and the facility design.
- Attendees will be able to identify key project questions that shape and affect the entire facility.
- Attendees will be able to understand why starting early in the project designing with the end in mind is so important.
Enjoy our FREE content!
Log in or register to gain full unlimited access to all content on the The Medicine Maker site. It’s FREE and always will be!
Or register now - it’s free and always will be!
You will benefit from:
- Unlimited access to ALL articles
- News, interviews & opinions from leading industry experts
- Receive print (and PDF) copies of The Medicine Maker magazine
Or Login via Social Media
By clicking on any of the above social media links, you are agreeing to our Privacy Notice.