Simplicity and robust control with the Erbi Breez ™ True Perfusion™ microfluidic bioreactor system
Upstream process intensification efforts are becoming mainstream in every biopharma R&D lab and clinical program.
sponsored by Erbi Biosystems
July 21, 2020
Upstream process intensification efforts are becoming mainstream in every biopharma R&D lab and clinical program. The ability to scale down these processes has been limited due to the lack of appropriate equipment to perform perfusion cultures at scale less than 2-3L, which are costly to operate. Erbi Biosystems’ fully closed, single-use, perfusion bioreactor operates at a 2 mL working volume and can replicate bench scale perfusion processes to industrially relevant cell densities. To achieve this level of performance in such a small form factor Erbi Biosystems has incorporated bubble free mixing, on-line sensors, automated bleeds, automated pH control, and integrated software-controlled operation providing deeper process insights.
- Introduce a small scale, high performance perfusion bioreactor option
- Demonstrate how a 2 mL scale working volume bioreactor provides stirred tank performance
- Demonstrate how customers can grow/maintain high cell densities up to 250M/mL
Enjoy our FREE content!
Log in or register to gain full unlimited access to all content on the The Medicine Maker site. It’s FREE!
Or register now - it’s free!
You will benefit from:
- Unlimited access to ALL articles
- News, interviews & opinions from leading industry experts
- Receive print (and PDF) copies of The Medicine Maker magazine