The Science of Smarter Sampling for Drug Development
Our experts will share stories of success with blood microsampling in the lab and explain how this is achieved.
sponsored by Neoteryx
June 25, 2019 - 7am PDT
We’ll also dig into the science of microsampling in the drug development process, including:
- Examples and experiences of a method validation with dried blood samples
- A new concept in extraction methodology to consistently achieve high efficiencies
- What it takes to succeed with microsampling in the bioanalytical lab and beyond
Jeff Plomley of Altasciences will take a deep dive into impact-assisted extraction methodology – a novel, yet extremely effective sample prep workflow. Pratap Davuluri from Unilabs York Bioanalytical Solutions will address the practical challenges of developing and validating a Volumetric Absorptive Microsampling (VAMS) assay in the analytical laboratory. And James Rudge of Neoteryx will be on hand to put things in context and answer questions.
Learning Objectives of Webinar
- Learn how to develop and validate a dried blood microsample assay in the analytical lab.
- Understand the advantages of impact-assisted extraction methodology to achieve high efficiencies.
- See how the application of microsampling in drug development facilitates smarter trials.
Enjoy our FREE content!
Log in or register to gain full unlimited access to all content on the The Medicine Maker site. It’s FREE and always will be!
Or register now - it’s free and always will be!
You will benefit from:
- Unlimited access to ALL articles
- News, interviews & opinions from leading industry experts
- Receive print (and PDF) copies of The Medicine Maker magazine
Or Login via Social Media
By clicking on any of the above social media links, you are agreeing to our Privacy Notice.