Trends in Biopharma
How can one ensure that staff are fully competent, with the right degree of technical confidence to work in a highly regulated and scientifically challenging GMP manufacturing environment?
sponsored by IPS
How can one optimize staff performance to increase productivity, minimize costly errors, and generate tangible returns to the business?
And how can this be done in a cost-effective way while meeting quality standards in a rapid timeframe?
Such questions affect all biopharmaceutical manufacturing operations.
Traditionally, to ensure optimal performance at a manufacturing site, management teams have focused on the quality management of the product and its process. As a result, a wide variety of methodologies and practices have certainly evolved; however, a significant variable – present at every site – has often taken a lower priority: workforce development.
In this webinar, Director of Projects at the prestigious National Institute of Bioprocessing Research (NIBRT), Killian O’Driscoll, and the Institute’s Training Director, John Milne, will explore the latest trends shaping the industry, with an emphasis on workforce development.
Learning Objectives of Webinar
- Discover how to ensure staff competency by getting them up to speed with technical skills and confidence they need to work in a highly regulated and scientifically challenging GMP manufacturing environment.
- Learn how to optimize staff performance with a triple benefit: increase productivity, minimize errors, and generate tangible returns
- Explore cost-effective methods to meet quality standards and still meet deadlines.
Enjoy our FREE content!
Log in or register to gain full unlimited access to all content on the The Medicine Maker site. It’s FREE and always will be!
Or register now - it’s free and always will be!
You will benefit from:
- Unlimited access to ALL articles
- News, interviews & opinions from leading industry experts
- Receive print (and PDF) copies of The Medicine Maker magazine
Or Login via Social Media
By clicking on any of the above social media links, you are agreeing to our Privacy Notice.