Unlimited Possibilities: Using Next Generation UHPLC and Column Chemistries to Cross Chromatographic Boundaries
Discover how the separation and detection capabilities of the Thermo Scientific™ Vanquish™ UHPLC platform deliver unsurpassed results.
sponsored by ThermoFisher Scientific
Discover how the separation and detection capabilities of the Thermo Scientific™ Vanquish™ UHPLC platform deliver unsurpassed results. A unique design concept together with hardware and software innovations clearly separate Vanquish from competitive instruments, including method transfer from other systems based on novel hardware capabilities. System performance will be demonstrated by a distinguished research team at the University of Michigan who explore the performance limits of UHPLC with various column formats, and who use Vanquish as a routine UHPLC together with high resolution MS in their applied research.
Learning Objectives of Webinar
- Describe how refined sample injection techniques can significantly improve retention time precision in UHPLC.
- Explain ways that control of thermal conditions in UHPLC columns can be used during method transfer.
- Demonstrate the impact of higher pressures, higher flow rates, and temperature control in demanding neuroscience applications utilizing UHPLC-MS.
Dr Frank Steiner
Thermo Fisher Scientifc
Dr James Grinias
Postdoctoral Research Fellow
University of Michigan
Enjoy our FREE content!
Log in or register to gain full unlimited access to all content on the The Medicine Maker site. It’s FREE and always will be!
Or register now - it’s free and always will be!
You will benefit from:
- Unlimited access to ALL articles
- News, interviews & opinions from leading industry experts
- Receive print (and PDF) copies of The Medicine Maker magazine
Or Login via Social Media
By clicking on any of the above social media links, you are agreeing to our Privacy Notice.