Vexed by your viral vectors?
This webinar will give viewers the tools they need to initiate a close examination of their methods.
sponsored by CRB
May 19, 2020, 12pm EDT / 5pm BST
The science of viral vector manufacturing is generating a lot of excitement, but companies in this space are under pressure to move fast and make cost-effective decisions – which can occasionally result in speed at the expense of due diligence. Your facility should be capable of making the science happen smoothly and cost-effectively at a commercial scale, and the production environment should be designed for maximum efficiency. But the design of such a facility requires a close examination of assumptions and decisions.
- This webinar will give viewers the tools they need to initiate a close examination of their methods.
- Viewers can reach a more fulsome appreciation of the interdependent factors that contribute to efficient and reliable throughput of viral vector products at the commercial scale.
Enjoy our FREE content!
Log in or register to gain full unlimited access to all content on the The Medicine Maker site. It’s FREE and always will be!
Or register now - it’s free and always will be!
You will benefit from:
- Unlimited access to ALL articles
- News, interviews & opinions from leading industry experts
- Receive print (and PDF) copies of The Medicine Maker magazine
Or Login via Social Media
By clicking on any of the above social media links, you are agreeing to our Privacy Notice.