New Workflow Optimized for Drug Metabolite Identification by Using Tribrid Mass Spectrometry and Advanced Acquisition Methodology
A new strategy using real-time background subtraction data acquisition on a tribrid Quadrupole-IonTrap-Orbitrap HRMS system is developed.
sponsored by ThermoFisher Scientific
A new strategy using real-time background subtraction data acquisition on a tribrid Quadrupole-IonTrap-Orbitrap HRMS system is developed for in-vitro and in-vivo characterization of drug metabolites. It enables the possibility of collecting comprehensive MS full-scan and MSn scan spectra of the metabolites of interest without prior knowledge and prediction of metabolic pathways. Advanced post-acquisition analysis tools are readily utilized for in-depth data mining and structural elucidation.
Learning Objectives of Webinar
- Learn the cutting-edge technology of the tribrid mass spectrometry.
- Understand the new concept of advanced data-acquisition strategy.
- Learn the application on characterization of drug metabolites.
Enjoy our FREE content!
Log in or register to gain full unlimited access to all content on the The Medicine Maker site. It’s FREE and always will be!
Or register now - it’s free and always will be!
You will benefit from:
- Unlimited access to ALL articles
- News, interviews & opinions from leading industry experts
- Receive print (and PDF) copies of The Medicine Maker magazine
Or Login via Social Media
By clicking on any of the above social media links, you are agreeing to our Privacy Notice.